Updated on September 27th, 2021
You have the right to request that ESIGNATURE LLC Delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you. Some financial records may be kept for accounting purposes.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by emailing us at email@example.com.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address
- Unique identifiers such as username, account number, and password
- Preferences information such as product wish lists, order history, and marketing preferences
- Information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system, which we automatically gather, as is true of most websites
We use this information to:
- fulfill your order;
- send you an order confirmation;
- assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products;
- send you requested product or service information;
- send product updates or warranty information;
- respond to customer service requests;
- administer your account;
- send you newsletters;
- send you marketing communications;
- respond to your questions and concerns; and
- prove our website and marketing efforts.