An Arizona bill of sale form is a proof of purchase document completed following a successful transaction between a buyer and seller. In many cases, the buyer will be required to prove that they purchased the property in question. A signed bill of sale can be used for that very purpose. There are government-issued forms for both vehicles and vessels that can be used when registering the new purchase with the appropriate government bodies. A general bill of sale can be executed to record any type of transaction whatsoever, so long as the items sold are sufficiently detailed.
Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale – A receipt for the sale of a used car, truck, or other motor vehicle. The buyer and seller must sign the document in the presence of a notary public or MVD agent.
Firearm Bill of Sale – This bill of sale is used to report the transfer of gun ownership in a private transaction.
Boat Bill of Sale – Also referred to as a watercraft bill of sale, this document is used to convey the transfer of ownership of a boat from one party to another.
Generic Bill of Sale – A sales receipt that can be used for personal property sold in a private transaction.
- Title and Registration Application – Required to obtain a new title and register a recently acquired vehicle.
- Emissions Test Requirements – How to get a vehicle tested prior to registration.
- Vehicle Insurance – Information on the vehicle insurance required to register.
- Registration Fees Schedule – The cost of vehicle registration and other fees in Arizona.
- MVD Locations in Arizona – A map of offices drivers can visit to register their car.
- Arizona Police and Marshals Offices – Law enforcement offices where applications for concealed carry permits can be submitted.
- Permit Application – Used to apply for a permit to purchase a handgun
- Application for Arizona Watercraft Certificate of Number – Required to register a vessel in Arizona.
- Arizona Game and Fish Department – Locations of offices where a boat can be registered.
- Registration Fees – Watercraft fee schedule.