A Delaware bill of sale form is a document completed by the parties to a transaction where ownership of personal property was transferred. The buyer and the seller will be required to submit their personal information and signatures. They’ll also need to describe the property being sold and the purchase price. A bill of sale is often required during the registration process of newly acquired vehicles and vessels. It may also serve to prove ownership of a firearm. Depending on the items recorded in the transaction, the completed bill of sale document may require notarization to further authenticate the signatures therein.
Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale – This bill of sale demonstrates that a seller transferred ownership of their vehicle to a buyer in a private transaction.
Firearm Bill of Sale – Drafted upon the sale of a firearm to report the sales information and document the transfer of ownership.
Boat Bill of Sale – A document executed by a buyer and seller who have concluded the sale and purchase of a water vessel.
Generic Bill of Sale – A sales receipt that is used for the general sale of used goods between a private seller and a buyer.
- DMV Locations Map – Where drivers can register their vehicles.
- Liability Insurance Information – Info on what type of insurance is required to register one’s vehicle.
- Residency Requirements – The manner in which residents can prove they live in Delaware (for registration purposes).
- Vehicle Services FAQs – Common questions regarding the necessary emissions tests.
- Registration Fee Schedule – The cost of registration.
- Instructions for New Applicants – A step-by-step guide for those wishing to apply for a License to Carry a Concealed Deadly Weapon.
- Reference Questionnaire – Five (5) references must complete this questionnaire to prove the applicant’s character prior to applying for a license.
- Application for a License to Carry a Concealed Deadly Weapon – The application needed to apply for the license.
- Prothonotary’s Office – Where applications and other documents can be sent for review.
- List of Approved Gun Safety Instructors – Names of all CCDW course instructors that are approved in Delaware.